Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Good News!!!


Last Night I got some really good news. The news is that the "THOMPSONS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excided it is going to be so much fun!!! We are going to have to go to 7 peaks, Lagoon, and have a gazillon sleepovers!!! Oh and dont forget Cold Stone every day!! Yum. Let the count down begin!!!
I am so excited to spend time with my three best friends in the world
Mckinnley Jenny and Maddie!
I am so excited to here about Maddies funny school stories and Kinners boys storys!! Hahahahahahaha! I love you guys and cant wait to see you!!

P.s. Aunt Jamie do you think that you can come too??



5 comments:

Gwen said...

Emilee isn't that just the best news ever! I like all your good plan ideas. We will have to make a count down calender. I think the sun is suppose to come out tomarrow, I am so ready!! Have you been cooking anything wonderful today?

McKinnley said...

OMG IM SOOOOO Exited to!!! But who you tring to fool chub?!!! Boy stories from me? FROM YOU DORKO!!!! But all those ideas totally work for me like Any time, any time!! Cant wait!! 58 days!! So Close but then SO far away!!! Love you!, Mckinnley

Morgan said...

Fun! I just looking at blogs by kids that are about the same age as me. Come see mine. you welcomed!

jen jen said...

aaaaahhhh! so exided! and i agree with kinners you have all the boy storys! and the goofy ones about you ash and drez!Cant Wait!
Love ya!!Jen

JaMie HeApS said...

OH EM I WANT TO GO, BUT ONLY IF IM IN ON ALL THE GOODS!!! BOYS SSTORIES DANCEING, SCHOOL STORIES, CLOD STONE AND SLEEP OVERS. YOU 4 ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE EACH OTHER. I LOVE YOU ALL