Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Max & Lucy!
















Happy Birthday Max &Lucy I can't believe that Lucy is 4!! And that Max is 9. Wow!!
Here are some things that I love about both of you!!

Lucy
You always make funny comments
I love playing hide and go seek with you
Your laugh is contagious
I Love making up dances with you
And your fun to wrestle with!
And your the best sister in the world!!
Max
You make the coolest forts
I love coming to all of your sports things
Your always the peacemaker
I love it when in the middle of the night when we can't sleep will turn on the t.v. & watch tell its light outside then go to sleep!
You come to all of my dance things
Your the best wrestler in the world!
You stick up for me at school!
And your the best brother in the world
I love you both!
Happy Birthday!!


5 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks emilee! You are a good sister too. I love you.
Max

Kim said...

Em,
Aren't you lucky to have the best brother and sisters ever? What nice things to say! I know they love you!
P.S. About that turning on the t.v. in the middle of the night. ??#@%$&!!! LUV YOU!

Gwen said...

Emmee. I think you are lucky too. Max and Lucy are the greatest. What fun we had swimming the other day. I want to come again. You have the cutest body in your swimming suit. Have happy summer days. Maybe you can come up while your Dad is in Lake Powell. Love you Emmee!

JaMie HeApS said...

you all lucky to have each other. tell the truth do you have some yummy treats hiddin down stairs so on those nights where you watch tv you have a little something to nibble on?

Kelly said...

What a fun... You guys are so lucky to have each other! The middle of the night tv watching sounds like fun... my kids try that same trick! Did you teach them that trick?