Thursday, June 10, 2010

Laguna Beach

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for LAGUNA BEACH!!!
This is a picture of a beach and it reminded me of Laguna.
I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to get to play
with all of my cousins!!
Jump waves
Walking down to the little bakery every morning and getting a big donut!!
Walking up to Taco Bell everyday for lunch!!
Running back and fourth from the pool to the beach
Having fairie parties in the pool or the beach!!
The candy store
And having sooooo much FUN!!
I am so excited!!!!!

3 comments:

McKinnley said...

I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXITED TOO!!!! I cant wait to play with you guys everyday! Did you get my letter yet??.. did u like my idea??!! love you emm!
♥. Kinners

Kelly said...

Oooo that made me sooo excited! We can't wait to have plenty of beach time with all of you! Lets wake up early and stay up late and PARTY! I LOVE You Em!

Gwen said...

Emilee, I can wait either! It feels like a dream to me. It will be fun to be out in the waves with the big girls. Sea weed wrapped around our legs, salt in our eyes, ducking under when the really big ones come, giving them each names like Bertha, and then laughing till we can't breath. I just counted it is 40 days! See you on Thursday! Love, me