Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cheer Clinic

Guess What last week at dance one of my friends well I should say my babysitter came up and asked me if I wanted to do a cheer clinic I said YES!! She said we got to perform at Orem High at a football game at half time. I had so much fun and they even gave us a Orem High shirt! When I get older I want to be a cheerleader!!


Are Cheer that we said was "Let's go Orem Let's go!!"
Thanks so much Sammy for the fun Cheer Clinic I had so much fun!! I hope next time I can bring Abbie and Lucy with me.
P.S. GO OREM HIGH!!!

6 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

looks like fun em, tell the truth did you practice with you mom at home cuz she has some mean hurkkeys!!!

Melisa said...

You will be one rockin cheerleader! love yea!

Samantha Warner said...

Emilee i am so glad you came!:) you did great i am sure you will be a great cheerleader!

Kim said...

Emilee, You were the star of the night! I am glad you got to do it! It was fun for me and Dad to come watch you. It won't be long until you are out there all grown up. Where is the time going? You looked so cute! Jamie is right you should see my hurkys. FAB! I love you!

McKinnley said...

OMG!! That looks soooooo fun!! I wish I could cheer with you!!

Gwen said...

What fun Em! I can remember watching your Mom do all these fun things. I love the good friends you have. Be happy!XOXO