Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've been taged by Kinners

1. My first Name....Emilee
2. My Middel Name....Ann 3. My Last Name....Miller 4. My Age....10
5. My Favorite Color....Hot Pink 6. My Favorite Food....Pasta, Brownies, and grandpa clarks Mashed Potatoes. 7. My Favorite Vacation....Going to Luguna.8. My Dream Vacation....New York City 9. What I am doing right now....Blogging10. My Favorite Animal....Dog 11. My Favorite thing to do....Dance,cook and play with my friends. 12. ME!! I tag annie, my mom, and jamie,

6 comments:

Kelly said...

COOL!! mckiinley

Kim said...

You'll have to be checking. I will do my tag here soon. I think I know you pretty good and can name all of those things about you except I'm not so sure your favorite animal is a dog. I have seen how you get when one comes close. ha ha! Keep up the posting! I like to see new posts from you! xoxox

Gwen said...

Emilee I love the picture of you on your porch. Grandma and I had such fun at your house. We could't believe how you took care of everything. From doing everyone's hair, checking backpacks, sharing your brownies, and just being so kind. You are GREAT!

Kelly said...

Emme.. Love to see updates. I love and miss Grandpa Potatoes. YUMMERS! and brownies are my Fav! I love you! So fun to read all about you!

Kelly said...

EMILEE!!!! Remember when me and maddi came and watched you and jen dance? Well I remember you dancing to Bottoms up on your blog!!!! I love that song!!!!!!!! p.s. Its McKinnley

JaMie HeApS said...

LOVE ALL THE INFO EMILY, ME LIKEE BROWNIES TOO, AND ILLHAVE TO SAY YOU WHIP UP A MEAN BATCH.