Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Kinners!!




Happy Birthday Kinners!! Your the best!
Here are a few things that I love about you
When we were at wallsburg and you were trying to make us all laugh and you were so funny i dont think that me and jenny ever laughed so hard!
Your always in a good mood
When the girls went shopping and we danced around in our underware!! And you said "I feel so free"
Your so skinny!/gorgoues
In the car while my mom ran into walmart and you said "gir you putted" like 400 times
And you saying "do you feel grannyfied"
I love you Kinners Happy Birthday!




9 comments:

jen jen said...

Happy birthday kinners! I love ya!
That was the best trip ever!

Gwen said...

What is the deal with dancing free in your underware? I hope you weren't in the men's dressing roon. Happy Birthday cute Kenners!

Kelly said...

Em... what a nice post! You made kinners smile! She felt giranified! I want to hear the story behind dancing naked? What? That was a fun trip and McKinnley was in Heaven being with you monkeys! Her summer was Complete after spending time with you. Can you work up a trip out here or to Chicagop sometme? We can PARTY!

McKinnley said...

O Thank you emilee!... Gir you PUTTED!!!!

jamie heaps said...

its so heavenl that you all have each other. what good little buddies. our back to school outfit was supper foxy hope it was a good one. i miss my own little baby sitter

jamie heaps said...

its so heavenl that you all have each other. what good little buddies. our back to school outfit was supper foxy hope it was a good one. i miss my own little baby sitter

McKinnley said...

K R U stil alive?! When r you ganna blog again?

McKinnley said...

K R U stil alive?! When r you ganna blog again?

McKinnley said...

K R U stil alive?! When r you gonna blog again?