Sunday, May 3, 2009

Moab

Okay I was trying to do this one day at a time but I put one picture in the wrong place and screwed the whole thing up so sorry if your confused [ fair warning this may be the longest post you will ever see!!
So the last day we decided to climb up a GIANT hill. It was so much fun I went up it 2 1/2 times.

The second day we got there we went on the scariest ride on fins and things!!! I was in a rhino with Lewis and Muriel we were trying to go up this really steep hill but we didn't get enough power so we started go back down the hill it flipped and i was in it!! It was so scary then my Grandma Miller had tooth that really hurt so she didn't come up tell the second day!! But the boys still weren't done with the four wheeling for the day so the girls headed to the pool and the boys went 4 wheeling. Annie and Abbie were so funny the trip!! And I don't even think that Annie's cast is dry yet!!






Then we all got showered up and went to dinner this is me and my mom snapping pictures when know one was looking





I don't think I've ever laughed so hard when I saw Taylor trying to get them to "light em' up"







These are the dinner photos!!







Mom and Dad








Lewis and Muriel









And the whole gang







And this was the last trip it was the most freezing it was so weird after we stopped for a break our family was the most cold. But this is the whole crew on a Rhinos.







And this is our family on the "bus" it was s much fun. Thank You Grandma and Grandpa Miller for the fun trip!!!!!!! Until next year.









3 comments:

McKinnley said...

OMg Em!! That looks so fun! I can seriously imagine you on the
rhino when it was going backwards!!" Okay. Okayyyy! You can stop now!!"i can imagine you in that one voice saying that!! ha ha! That sounds sooo fun! Love you!!
Mckinnley

McKinnley said...

Sorry but, 21 times!!! Were your legs burning like heck?!!!I dont know why but im laughing so flippen hard right now!!

JaMie HeApS said...

EM... LOOKS LIKE IT WAS QUITE THE TRIP, GLAD YOU SNUCK SOME PHOTOS OF YOU AND YOUR MOM.