Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve

This year for Christmas Eve, we had Archie the elf come and visit us at Grandma and Clarks and he brought us Presents!!!
Lucy and Max both scored!! Lucy go t a coloring book (her favorite thing to do is color) And Max got a Monster truck!!!




We did the Nativity and Abbie was Marry she did perfect at it.


And Me and Jen had to sing a solo to Silent night it was so scary!!
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Clark for are fun art stuff!
And Jamie for getting us are toys!!
(P.S. Me and Jenny got lotion and lipgloss my favorite!!)




5 comments:

jen jen said...

ya it was scary!!!!

McKinnley said...

WOW!! That sounds realy fun!! And I would be Swetti'n it if i was you... Silent Night!! Thats a hard song!! If I were singing it I would be BREAKEN Windows!! LOL I miss u!! LOve you! Mckinnley

McKinnley said...

Em... I LOVE that new photo on your header of your blog. Looks like you had a Great Christmas Eve! Wish I could have heard you girls singing. Next year!
I LOVE YOU!
Love, Aunt Kelly

Kim said...

LOVE that picture of my three favorite kids!! What a perfect picture for your header. You look beautiful! Your Chirstmas duet was fabulous! Thanks for all of your help over your Christmas break. I love you!

Gwen said...

Christmas Eve was fun! I loved the candle you guys made too. Archie was a great elf!!! The song was a great ending. But we forgot to have Lucy sing "I want to buy these shoes, for my moma please!" Next family night we will have to let her sing. We are a sweetheart Emilee. I love you!