Saturday, March 8, 2008

ABC'S

A- Attached or Single? Single!
B- Best Friend? I have tons!!
C- Cake or Pie? Cake
D- Day of Choice? Saturday
E- Essential Item? Friends
F- Favorite Color? Pink
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms.
H- Hometown? Lindon
F- Favorite Indulgence? Hot Brownies
J- January or July? July
K- Kids? I want 3 or 4.
L- Life isn't complete without? My Family.
M- Marriage date? In 11 Years.
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters and 1 brother. Hopefully 1 more.
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P- Phobias and Fears? Miss Davis and spiders.
R- Reason to smile? When a cute boy walks by.
S- Season of choice? Summer.
T- Tag three people? Annie, My Mom, Muriel
U- Unknown fact about me? I speak chubs language.
V- Vegetable? Potatoes
W- Worst Habit? Leaving my book reports until the last day.
X-ray or Ultrasound? X-ray
Y- Your favorite food? Pasta
Z- Zodiac Sign? ????

5 comments:

McKinnley said...

I didn't know we were supposed to be watching boys yet! Also if you dont understand me since you speak chubs then... ,Chub, chuby, chubly, chub, chub, CHUBS BOY!!

jen jen said...

I didn't know you were aready dating wyatt already!! and I like doing chubs with you! so fun!

P.S. A we little bit to you!!!!

jen jen said...

wait i have a qustion are you dating ethen or wyatt?????????????

Unknown said...

ethan

Unknown said...

im scared of miss davis and clegg